Hi Brianna Speaking Please Read And Enjoy!!!!

Aright this is my first time having a blog so I hope you like it, but if you don't well I'm not gonna change it.
Well I figured I would start off with a little bit about me. I like horses, wait, let me rephrase that I love horses almost more than anything. The only reason I can't say more than anything is because of my family and totaly awsome friends. My parents are the bomb and so is the rest of my family, and my friends are something to be said for. I can tell you now you won't find better friends than mine. I'm a used to be gymnast, but now I retired to my real dream, horses, I have three, and in the middle of training two of them. My friends say that I'm down to earth and fun to hang out with but I have no shame, my family would probably tell you the same. I work hard to get what I want in life and live it to it's fullest, you should try it, it's fun. Well I could go on and on about me but who wants that right?
Check out the blog and if you want to post a comment go right ahead, hope you have fun reading the posts and looking at the pictures.

My music


SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001 LOVED ONE'S WERE LOST AND TEARS WERE CRIED.

I dedicate this to Erik, you will be in our hearts forever.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

FOOTBALL!!!



Who doesn't love football? (I'm not actually asking for you to leave your opinion if you don't, if are a football fan feel free to leave a comment). LOL! GO CYCLONES! Last night Varsity kicked Coronado's butt, 49 to 0, today was JV and we killed them again 52 to 6. They left out of there with their heads held down in shame. At today's JV game, one of the boys from Coronado shoved one of our guys after the whistle (bad sportsmanship, they were loosing,) so they got into a fight and the kid from Coronado ended up getting his helmet knocked off. The ref's didn't see it so it never got called, and one of the parents from Coronado, in the stand came out of the bleachers (this guy had to be late fifty's early sixties) jumped the fence, poorly, and came out on the field. He started yelling, pointing fingers, shaking his fist, and then pulled something out of his pocket and started shaking it around, it was absolutely hilarious. I thought I was gonna fall over back wards and roll around laughing, he made such a fool of himself that they finally called the police on him, about five minutes later two cop cars showed up and the guy was finally quiet for the rest of the time. One thing I learned from all this is that if your older than twenty five you probably shouldn't be jumping fences anymore.
Alright well I have to go my sisters have a gym meet today so I have to get ready for that, I'll tell 'ya how it goes.

P.S
Happy Birthday to my baby sister she's turning nine today, she's growing up so fast, I remember when I used to change her diaper times sure have changed.
Ta Ta For Now!!

No comments:


Oh ya she thinks she's all that. Funny thing is she is all that.

This is for Ali