Hi Brianna Speaking Please Read And Enjoy!!!!

Aright this is my first time having a blog so I hope you like it, but if you don't well I'm not gonna change it.
Well I figured I would start off with a little bit about me. I like horses, wait, let me rephrase that I love horses almost more than anything. The only reason I can't say more than anything is because of my family and totaly awsome friends. My parents are the bomb and so is the rest of my family, and my friends are something to be said for. I can tell you now you won't find better friends than mine. I'm a used to be gymnast, but now I retired to my real dream, horses, I have three, and in the middle of training two of them. My friends say that I'm down to earth and fun to hang out with but I have no shame, my family would probably tell you the same. I work hard to get what I want in life and live it to it's fullest, you should try it, it's fun. Well I could go on and on about me but who wants that right?
Check out the blog and if you want to post a comment go right ahead, hope you have fun reading the posts and looking at the pictures.

My music


SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001 LOVED ONE'S WERE LOST AND TEARS WERE CRIED.

I dedicate this to Erik, you will be in our hearts forever.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

To: Erik The Coolest Guy In The World

I'm dedicating this post to Erik Vachon.



In Loving Memory Of
Erik Vachon, October 31, 1982 - October 4, 2006

I really wish I could just call, and talk to him right now, tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! He'd be 26 today if he were still here with us. I have no idea how hard this has to be on his mother and family, but LuAnn Schutt (his mother) is one of the strongest women I know, and I'm sure she's holding it together for the rest of her family. He was an amazing, outgoing, creative, funny, loving and a lovable guy, he just made everyone around him feel like they were important and valuable. Never take people for granted because you never know when you might never see them again. Because it's not worth it in the end to know that your last words to that person were hateful, or you didn't say goodbye because of something stupid even if you were only joking. Always say goodbye and tell them that you love them, no matter how upset you are it's not worth it to feel like a loser in the end who never said goodbye, take my advice.
When I was eight I swore I was going to marry him, when I was of age of course, he entertained the idea mostly just for my sake, but I like to believe that he would marry me in the future!!! I don't know exactly what happened or what he was going through, I just wish I could have been there for him, if that could have helped, and I wish he could just come back but we all know that doesn't happen in real life, only in fairy tales.
ERIK R.I.P
I miss you so much Erik, wish you were here to see me turn fourteen, but I'm sure your watching from somewhere. I'll never forget the awesome person you were and still are in every ones hearts who knew you. I love you and miss you. Here's the goodbye I never got to tell you.
Goodbye, I'll miss you and see you again someday!!!
P.S
I'm still waiting for you to propose to me when I see you next time! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are such a wonderful and insightful young woman. its wonderful to know that you remeber so much about erik. i am sure he is honored to know how much you loved him. i love you, luann


Oh ya she thinks she's all that. Funny thing is she is all that.

This is for Ali